Some items on our site have recently moved. Visit our News Hub for selected articles, special reports, podcasts and other resources.
MLex Trade and Investment Report
01 Oct 2014 12:00 am
The first in our series of specialist publications, the MLex Trade & Investment Report is an in-depth analysis of issues, including trade negotiations such as on the EU-US 'TTIP' and trans-Pacific 'TPP' deals, as well as ongoing trade disputes, and their likely impact on global commerce.
- Why piecemeal sectoral agreements may be a feasible alternative to larger trade pacts
- Comprehensive data on legal and political ripple effects across three continents of the solar trade dispute
- Growing opposition to investor-state arbitration clauses
- Behind the scenes on the abrupt US about-face on targeted dumping
- Euroskepticism's challenge to EU trade policy