Some items on our site have recently moved. Visit our News Hub for selected articles, special reports, podcasts and other resources.
The first in our series of specialist publications, the MLex Trade & Investment Report is an in-depth analysis of issues, including trade negotiations such as on the EU-US 'TTIP' and trans-Pacific 'TPP' deals, as well as ongoing trade disputes, and their likely impact on global commerce.
- Why piecemeal sectoral agreements may be a feasible alternative to larger trade pacts
- Comprehensive data on legal and political ripple effects across three continents of the solar trade dispute
- Growing opposition to investor-state arbitration clauses
- Behind the scenes on the abrupt US about-face on targeted dumping
- Euroskepticism's challenge to EU trade policy
This report delivers incisive analysis and commentary on the issues that matter; drawing on the exclusive MLex content and data sets with contributions from:
- Christofer Fjellner, MEP, European Parliament
- Bill Lane, Government and Corporate Affairs, Caterpillar
- Arnoud Willems, Partner, Sidley Austin
- Juliane von Reppert-Bismarck, Editor-at-Large, MLex
- Essential reading for leading decision makers in Global Trade and Investment.