Be ready for the risks and opportunities The Great Repeal Bill – "the most complex and consequential piece of UK legislation in decades" – will create for business with our new special report.
"Navigating Brexit & The Great Repeal Bill" collates selected MLex coverage on the legislation designed to prepare the UK statute book for leaving the European Union, including:
- UK on collision course with Scotland over regulatory powers – published April 11 2017
- UK judges free to adopt EU legal precedents after Brexit
- UK push to replace EU laws could prompt legal challenges
- UK lawmakers fear heavy workload, executive overreach could tarnish Brexit overhaul
- Lawyer for UK says EU law repeal won't be easy
- 'Henry VIII powers' are needed to unpick EU legal knot, say pro-Brexit lawyers