Some items on our site have recently moved. Visit our News Hub for selected articles, special reports, podcasts and other resources.
Be ready for the risks and opportunities The Great Repeal Bill – "the most complex and consequential piece of UK legislation in decades" – will create for business with our new special report.
"Navigating Brexit & The Great Repeal Bill" collates selected MLex coverage on the legislation designed to prepare the UK statute book for leaving the European Union, including:
- UK on collision course with Scotland over regulatory powers – published April 11 2017
- UK judges free to adopt EU legal precedents after Brexit
- UK push to replace EU laws could prompt legal challenges
- UK lawmakers fear heavy workload, executive overreach could tarnish Brexit overhaul
- Lawyer for UK says EU law repeal won't be easy
- 'Henry VIII powers' are needed to unpick EU legal knot, say pro-Brexit lawyers