The first in our series of specialist publications, the MLex Trade & Investment Report is an in-depth analysis of issues, including trade negotiations such as on the EU-US 'TTIP' and trans-Pacific 'TPP' deals, as well as ongoing trade disputes, and their likely impact on global commerce.
- Why piecemeal sectoral agreements may be a feasible alternative to larger trade pacts
- Comprehensive data on legal and political ripple effects across three continents of the solar trade dispute
- Growing opposition to investor-state arbitration clauses
- Behind the scenes on the abrupt US about-face on targeted dumping
- Euroskepticism's challenge to EU trade policy
This report delivers incisive analysis and commentary on the issues that matter; drawing on the exclusive MLex content and data sets with contributions from:
- Christofer Fjellner, MEP, European Parliament
- Bill Lane, Government and Corporate Affairs, Caterpillar
- Arnoud Willems, Partner, Sidley Austin
- Juliane von Reppert-Bismarck, Editor-at-Large, MLex
- Essential reading for leading decision makers in Global Trade and Investment.
You can also call us on:
UK (Toll Free) +44 800 999 3237
US (Toll Free) +1 800 356 6547
Hong Kong +852 2965 1424