Competition Law in Asia: Hot Topics and Future Trends
1st December 2017, Hong Kong
MLex and Baker McKenzie present Competition Law in Asia: Hot Topics and Future Trends
To mark the second anniversary of Hong Kong's competition law, this conference will bring together senior experts and directors from industry, professional firms and competition authorities to discuss hot topics in competition law in Asia, and what's on the radar. With competition laws being introduced across the region, this conference is particularly timely.
- Brent Snyder, Chief Executive, Hong Kong Competition Commission
Three Competition law panels:
- Information Exchange: do the rules give businesses sufficient flexibility?
- Does Competition Law Help or Hinder Innovation?
- What Major Developments are happening around the Region?
Other Confirmed Speakers and Moderators:
- Toh Han Li, Chief Executive, Competition Commission Singapore
- Arsenio Basilican, Chief Executive, Philippines Competition Commission
- Antonio Capobianco, Senior Competition Law Expert, OECD
- Daniel Kanter, Associate General Counsel, IATA
- Robert Giannetta, Secretary General, HK Liner Shipping Association
- Prof. Sandra Marco Colino, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Stephen Crosswell, Partner, Baker McKenzie
- Mark Hamer, Partner, Baker McKenzie
- Derek Ridyard, Partner, RBB Economics
- Nicola Northway, Partner, Baker McKenzie
- Yonnexi Li, Correspondent, MLex
- Andre Gan, Partner, Baker McKenzie
To reserve your place at the event, please click on the "Buy Now" button below. You will be redirected to PayPal's secure purchasing system to complete your payment. If you have any questions about the event or your ticket purchase, please contact email@example.com.