MLex Limited (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is MLex Limited.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on www.mlex.com and www.mlexmarketinginsight.com (together, "our site") (our site) or otherwise when enquiring into, or ordering, services from us.
- Information that you provide when you contact us to ask a question, report a problem or for any other reason.
- Information that you provide when responding to surveys that we may ask you to complete for our research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|WordPress||PHPSESSID||Authentification session ID||[TO CONFIRM]|
|mlex.com||cc_cookie_decline||This cookie is set if you decline permission for us to collect other cookies on your computer||At session end|
|mlex.com||cc_cookie_accept||This cookie is set if you accept permission for us to collect other cookies on your computer||At session end|
|Google Analytics||__utma||Identity cookie – this cookie enables us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern.||2 years|
|Google Analytics||__utmb||Session cookie – this cookie enables us to identify you as a user between page loads. This allows us to remember certain settings.||30 minutes|
|Google Analytics||__utmz||Referral cookie – this cookie stores the referral used by you to reach our sites (e.g. a website search, an advert etc). The cookie is used to calculate search engine traffic, ad campaigns and page navigation within our own sites.||6 months|
|Google Analytics||__utmx||Optimiser cookie – this cookie helps determine the most effective design for our sites.||2 years|
We may also allow third parties, including advertising networks, to display advertisements on our site. In some cases, these third parties may also place cookies on your computer.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure server. We limit access to the information by our own employees, contractors, site service providers and those individuals who are authorised for the proper handling of such information. We request that our third party contractors and site service providers follow similar standards of security and confidentiality.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from use
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected companies within our group to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post, telephone or email. We will seek your consent before we (or such group companies) contact you. If you do not want to receive this information in the future, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If MLex Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Access requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We may also request information to confirm your identity.
You can also call us on:
UK : + 44 (0) 20 3429 5900
Europe: + 32 (0) 2 300 82 50
Americas: +1 202 909 2131
Asia: +852 2965 1507