Announcing improvements to search in MLex
1 September 2016.
MLex is pleased to announce that as part of the continuing investment in our service that we have made substantial improvements to our search functionality. These changes have been made in consultation with our subscribers to ensure that our readers can easily access the information that they need to stay ahead of regulatory change.
The changes will allow for easier, faster and more accurate retrieval of the articles that matter most to you.
How to use MLex's newly enhanced search function from MLex Market Insight on Vimeo.
- The search tab is being replaced with a simple search box which will appear at the top of every page.
- We have improved our search engine which has resulted in faster and more accurate search results
- We have added the ability to filter your search results directly in the results page making it easier for you to see the results which are most relevant to you.
- Users can now see up to 100 records at a time and can sort their search results by "Oldest" or "Newest"
- We have also optimized our search functionality for users accessing from mobile devices.