INSIGHTFUL, INDEPENDENT NEWSLETTER FOCUSED EXCLUSIVELY ON ANTITRUST, CONSUMER PROTECTION AND PRIVACY ENFORCEMENT DEVELOPMENTS.
FTC:WATCH's critically covers a wide range of perspectives, providing details on politics and listening to the voices of legal practitioners, consumer groups and academics
FTC:WATCH provides a range of licensing options to suit individuals, teams and enterprises.
FTC:WATCH is electronically published twice a month, 22 times a year, which means the coverage is in-depth, giving a full picture of the issues
- Editions every 2 weeks means extremely in-depth coverage giving you the full picture of the issues
- Critically covers the FTC from a wide range of perspectives; providing details on politics and listening to the voices of consumer groups and academics
- Covers both the political aspect and people movement within these agencies
- Readers cannot get this level of analysis elsewhere
- Helps with current awareness to inform and help their clients on policy and regulation