THE NATION'S LEADING INDEPENDENT NEWSLETTER FOCUSED EXCLUSIVELY ON ANTITRUST, CONSUMER PROTECTION AND PRIVACY ENFORCEMENT DEVELOPMENTS
FTC:WATCH's national and international subscribers include virtually every member of the American Lawyer's list of top 100 firms.
FTC:WATCH provides a range of licensing options to suit sole practitioners, small legal teams and corporate departments.
FTC:WATCH is electronically published twice a month, 22 times a year, except in August when Northern Hemisphere governments leave town.
- Editions every 2 weeks means extremely in-depth coverage giving you the full picture of the issues
- Critically covers the FTC from a wide range of perspectives; gives details on politics and hears the voices of consumer groups and law academics
- Covers both the political aspect and people movement within these agencies
- Readers cannot get this level of analysis elsewhere
- Helps with current awareness to inform and help their clients on policy and regulation