Some items on our site have recently moved. Visit our News Hub for selected articles, special reports, podcasts and other resources.
INSIGHTFUL, INDEPENDENT NEWSLETTER FOCUSED EXCLUSIVELY ON ANTITRUST, CONSUMER PROTECTION AND PRIVACY ENFORCEMENT DEVELOPMENTS.
FTCWatch critically covers a wide range of perspectives, providing details on politics and listening to the voices of legal practitioners, consumer groups and academics
FTCWatch provides a range of licensing options to suit individuals, teams and enterprises.
FTCWatch is electronically published twice a month, 22 times a year, which means the coverage is in-depth, giving a full picture of the issues
- Editions every 2 weeks means extremely in-depth coverage giving you the full picture of the issues
- Critically covers the FTC from a wide range of perspectives; providing details on politics and listening to the voices of consumer groups and academics
- Covers both the political aspect and people movement within these agencies
- Readers cannot get this level of analysis elsewhere
- Helps with current awareness to inform and help their clients on policy and regulation